Click here to view or download the announcements for this week.
- The Collected Works of Witness Lee will be published in Chinese. A deposit of $100 can be placed at www.twgbr.org.tw. The deadline to order is May 26, 2019.
- This is the last week to fill out the household information form if you want to be added to the phone list; the Business office will update the phone list at the end of the month.
- We are covering week 4 of the Holy Word for Morning Revival on “The Reality of the Body of Christ.” Copies are available in the bookroom.
- Junior High retreat registration is due today. There will be no late registration. Visit the church in Boise’s website, www.churchinboise.org to register.
- All saints burdened for Bellevue College will meet today after the prophesying meeting for prayer and fellowship.
- The local training on the Practical Lessons on the Experience of Life will begin on 3/9.
- The Wednesday night ministry meeting webcast resumes this week and starts at 7:30 pm at the following locations:
- Chang – Overlake, (425) 830-3900, in Korean
- Wang – South Bellevue, (425) 653-2249, in Chinese
- Miyake – Central Bellevue, (425) 451-7294, in English
- Lu – Kirkland, (206) 696-2543, in English/Chinese
- We are reading messages 47 and 48 from the Life-Study of Numbers. The reading schedule is posted on the church website.
- If you would like a tax report for 2018, please email email@example.com.
Burdens for Prayer
- London Training Center
- Gospel trips around Europe and America
- Meeting hall modifications (parking permit)
- Prayer meeting
- Northwest localities
- How to get into the matters of the experience of life to bring us to maturity