Click here to view or download the announcements for this week.
- On February 10, we will have the annual business meeting for the church in Bellevue.
- Fill out the household information form. The Business office will update the phone list if there are changes.
- The International Chinese-Speaking conference will be held in Anaheim, California, February 15-17, 2019. Please see Michael Lu for signing up.
- The Memorial Day conference will be held in Seattle this year and there will be a big need to provide hospitality. We will have more details in the coming weeks; we encourage all families to receive hospitality.
- We are covering week 9 for the Holy Word for Morning Revival on “Propagating the Resurrected, Ascended, and All-Inclusive Christ as the Development of the Kingdom of God”.
- We will begin the Holy Word for Morning Revival from the Thanksgiving conference. Copies are available in the bookroom.
- We are reading messages 39 and 40 from the Life-Study of Numbers. The reading schedule is posted on the church website.
- If you would like a tax report for 2018, please email email@example.com
Burdens for Prayer
- London Training Center
- Meeting hall modifications (parking)
- Prayer meeting
- Northwest localities