Click here to view or download the announcements for this week.
- We will continue our ministry reading from the Ministry Digest from section 1 on The History and Revelation of the Lord’s Recovery, “The Beginning of the Lord’s Recovery in China.
- You can subscribe to the Ministry Digest at: https://www.lsm.org/ministry-digest/index.html
- We will start an English-speaking new believers meeting starting July 21st. Newer believers are encouraged to sign up; we will cover important foundational matters.
- Webcast training registration is still available but with a late fee. The webcast training will begin July 2nd – 10th. The schedule for the webcast training is:
- Message 1, Tuesday, July 2nd, 7:00 pm
- Message 2, Wednesday, July 3rd, 7:00 pm
- Message 3, Thursday, July 4th, 9:00 am
- Message 4, Thursday, July 4th, 10:30 am
- Message 5, Friday, July 5th, 7:00 pm (Open Meeting)
- Message 6, Saturday, July 6th, 9:00 am
- Message 7, Saturday, July 6th, 10:30 am
- Message 8, Lord’s day, July 7th, 10:30 am
- Message 9, Lord’s day, July 7th, 6:00 pm (Open Meeting)
- Message 10, Monday, July 8th, 7:00 pm
- Message 11, Tuesday, July 9th, 7:00 pm
- Message 12, Wednesday, July 10th, 7:00 pm
- We need help setting up for the video training on the second floor after the meeting today.
- Registration for the Bellevue/Renton Summer School of Truth is due June 30th. You can register at: https://www.cognitoforms.com/Churchinbellevue1/_2019SummerSchoolOfTruth
- We are continuing with week 4 in the Holy Word for Morning Revival on The Development of the Kingdom of God in the Christian Life and the Church Life.
- The upcoming national college training is planning to receive up to 2800 saints. Financial support is needed to bear the needs of the training. You can donate at https://donate.collegetraining.org/. You can sign up to pray for the college training at https://collegetraining.org/2019/pray.php
Burdens for Prayer
- London Training Center
- College-age perfecting (Ethiopia)
- Meeting hall modifications (parking permit)
- National College Training (July 14-20)