Click here to view or download the announcements for this week.
- The Memorial Day conference will be held in Seattle. Much service is needed (children, ushering, hospitality, transportation, etc.). The sign up for the services is on the table.
- A new phone list has been published and is available on the table.
- The church in Vancouver (Canada) is nearing the completion of their new meeting hall, but still has a sizable financial shortage. We would like to give a substantial offering to help meet their need. Please designate an offering for Vancouver meeting hall.
- The Collected Works of Witness Lee will be published in Chinese. A deposit of $100 can be placed at www.twgbr.org.tw . The deadline to order is May 26, 2019.
- Registration for the summer training is due 5/1 (no late registration for the live training will be received after this date).
- If you would like to take the church van down to Anaheim for summer training, please sign up with the bookroom.
- We are covering week 5 of the Holy Word for Morning Revival on Numbers. Copies are available in the bookroom.
- The upcoming national college training is planning to receive up to 2800 saints. Financial support is needed to bear the needs of the training. You can donate at https://donate.collegetraining.org/. Please pray for the college training.
- The Wednesday night ministry meeting webcast continues this week and starts at 7:30 pm at the following locations:
- Smith – South Bellevue, (206) 914-3447, in English
- Chang – Overlake, (425) 830-3900, in Korean
- Wang – South Bellevue, (425) 653-2249, in Chinese
- Miyake – Central Bellevue, (425) 451-7294, in English
- Lu – Kirkland, (206) 696-2543, in English/Chinese
- We will continue our ministry reading with the Practical Lessons on the Experience of Life, please pick up a copy even if you are not signed up for the training. This week we will read chapter 6.
Burdens for Prayer
- London Training Center
- Meeting hall modifications (parking permit)
- Meeting hall in Vancouver, BC.
- Memorial Day Conference
- National College Training (July 14-20)