Click here to view or download the announcements for this week.
- The Memorial Day conference will be held in Seattle. Much service is needed (children, ushering, hospitality, transportation, etc.). The sign up for the services is on the table.
- A new phone list has been published and is available on the table.
- There will be a Bible distribution at Bellevue College, April 9-10. The sign up is on the table.
- The Collected Works of Witness Lee will be published in Chinese. A deposit of $100 can be placed at twgbr.org.tw . The deadline to order is May 26, 2019.
- Registration for the summer training is due 5/1 (for both the live and video trainings). The church van will drive down to the training again.
- We are covering week 4 of the Holy Word for Morning Revival on Numbers. Copies are available in the bookroom.
- The local training on the Practical Lessons on the Experience of Life has begun, but if saints would still like to sign up, please fill out a form on the table and purchase a book.
- We would like to re-vitalize the shuttle service. We need more saints to sign up to be picked up from the Chevron parking lot at 9:25.
- The upcoming national college training is planning to receive up to 2800 saints. Financial support is needed to bear the needs of the training. You can donate at https://donate.collegetraining.org. Please pray for the college training.
- We would like to expand the piano service, if you are interested in this service, please contact Michael Wang.
- We will continue our ministry reading with the Practical Lessons on the Experience of Life, please pick up a cop even if you are not signed up for the training. This week we will read chapter 5.
Burdens for Prayer
- London Training Center
- Meeting hall modifications (parking permit)
- Prayer meeting
- Northwest localities
- How to get into the matters of the experience of life to bring us to maturity
- National College Training (July 14-20)
- Bible distribution (April 9-10)