Click here to view or download the announcements for February 19, 2017.
- No Wednesday ministry webcast until the full time training resumes on March 1st.
- Please fill out household information sheet. One sheet per household. Particularly note the box for receiving church emails.
- Early registration for the JH girls retreat is today. Please give your check to Sarah Lee.
- Main Hall cleaning (Young People)
- Second floor cleaning (Downtown)
- The parking situation at the meeting hall is very limited; we encourage all saints who park at the meeting to carpool. Saints who drive by themselves are encouraged to park offsite (Chevron, residential streets, etc.)
- College students from USC, Cal Poly Pomona, and San Diego will visit Bellevue in March during spring break. We need homes for hospitality, please contact Martin Hsiung ([email protected]) or Debbie Willey ([email protected])
- If you would like your 2016 donations documentation for tax purposes, please send an email request to [email protected].
- The reading schedule this week for our ministry reading is: The Economy of God chapters 1, 2, 3
- We will have overflow prophesying on the All-Inclusive Christ Feb 26.
Burdens for Prayer
- Bible study at Bellevue College
- Building up an atmosphere of reading the ministry
- Gospel to the nations in Europe and North America
- Prayer and petition for all who are in a high position in this country (1 Tim. 2:1-3)