Click here to view or download
the announcements for this week.
Burdens for Prayer
- The Bible distribution at Bellevue College will be Tuesday (January 28) and Wednesday (January 29). Please sign up to help with Bible distribution.
- We will also have a few full-time trainees visiting Bellevue and Seattle from 1/25 to 2/10 joining us on campus.
- The International Chinese Speaking Conference will be February 14-16 in Anaheim. January 30th is the deadline to request hospitality and child care. If you need child care, please fill out the form on the counter.
- On Saturday, February 8th, we will meet together at 10:00 am for special fellowship regarding the reading of the Ministry Digest.
- There is a regional blending conference in the Tri-Cities from Saturday (2/1) to Lord’s day (2/2). Hospitality is limited, please make your own lodging arrangements. If you would like more information, please contact Dale Hoekema ([email protected])
- Brother Ricky Acosta will be in Spokane for a conference from February 7-9. The saints coming should make their own hospitality arrangements.
- The registration due date for the high school retreat is February 9th.
- The annual business meeting of the church in Bellevue will be February 9th.
- Parking in the fire lanes is not permitted, please only park in designated stalls.
- If you would like a tax report for 2019, please email
- Hong Kong
- Meeting hall modifications
- District meeting
- Children and YP meetings
- College work coordination
- Material offerings
- Coronavirus epidemic in China