Click here to view or download the announcements for January 29th, 2017.
- Morning revival this week, The Crystallization Study of Ezekiel, Week 2, “The Spiritual History of a Normal Christian—the Wind, the Fire, and the Electrum.”
- No Wednesday ministry webcast until the full time training resumes in February 2017.
- Main Hall cleaning (Engleharts, Lancasters)
- Second floor cleaning (Kirkland)
- International conference (in Chinese and English) February. 17th -19th, Anaheim, CA.
- The deadline to sign up for the middle aged training is February. 21st. For more information, visit fttamidage.org or talk to Dexter Smith.
- The parking situation at the meeting hall is very limited; we encourage all saints who park at the meeting to carpool. Saints who drive by themselves are encouraged to park offsite (Chevron, residential streets, etc.)
- Please fill out household information sheet. One sheet per household. Particularly note the box for receiving church emails.
- Annual church business meeting will be held on February 12.
- If you would like your 2016 donations documentation for tax purposes, please send an email request to [email protected].
- We will have overflow prophesying on the All-Inclusive Christ February 26th.
Burdens for Prayer
- Bible distribution at Bellevue College
- Building up an atmosphere of reading the ministry
- Gospel to the nations in Europe and North America