Click here to view or download
the announcements for this week.
Burdens for Prayer
- Please refer to the letter from the leading brothers in Bellevue regarding safety precautions and planned meetings in Bellevue.
- For the next several weeks, we will not have a break between meetings, please do not bring extra food to the meeting hall.
- The Lord’s table meeting will begin at 9:30 am, the prophesying meeting will start at 10:30 and we will end the meeting at 11:30 am.
- We are working on an option to allow saints to join the Lord’s table meeting via teleconference to listen to the meeting. Details will follow.
- We will continue with week 6 from the Holy Word for Morning Revival on “Knowing and Experiencing the All-Inclusive, Extensive Christ”.
- We will continue our church ministry reading in the Ministry Digest from Volume 2, Number 1.
- The church in Cheney has a purchase agreement for a meeting hall; please be before the Lord in regard to any financial support.
- The Junior High retreats have been cancelled.
- Hong Kong
- Meeting hall modifications
- District meeting
- Childrens and YP meetings
- College work coordination
- Material offerings
- Coronavirus epidemic in China