Click here to view or download the announcements for this week.
- We are setting up remote mettings to help saints join the table meeting and prayer meeting from home. Zoom meeting information will be sent out by email.
- If you know the saints who are not receiving the church emails, please have them contact the service office at [email protected] to give permission to be added to the email list.
- Saints can mail their donations to the meeting hall by check (1835 Bellevue Way NE, Bellevue, WA 98004) or electronically via Zelle, which is a funds transfer system that nearly all banks provide. To use Zelle, you need to log into your online banking system (e.g. Bank of America, BECU, Chase, ect.). You can use the church email account ([email protected]) as the recipient. There is a 2.5% service fee for using Zelle.
- related to virtual gatherings for children, there is a GroupMe group for communication and Zoom for meetings. To receive more information, Please email [email protected].
- The Wednesday night ministry meeting webcast has been cancelled for the remainder of the term.
- Hall cleaning is being suspended.
- Saturday morning breakfast has been cancelled.
- We will start a new Holy Word for Morning Revival on the Crystallization-Study of Deuteronomy, week 2. Both Volume 1 and Volume 2 are available. Saints can acquire a copy of the Holy Word for Morning Revival in one of the following ways:
- You can pick up a copy from Atsuo Miyake. Please call before coming over.
- For the older saints who are unable to pick up a copy, please contact the service office at [email protected] with your home address. Someone will drop off a copy.
- you can order directly from Living Stream Ministry (https://www.livingstream.com/en/).
- You can subscribe to Living Stream Ministry’s Direct Mail Service(DMS) (https://www.lsm.org/dms.cfm).
- You can order an ebook (Kindle) on Amazon.
- We will continue our church ministry reading in the Ministry Digest from Volume 2, Number 1.
Burdens for Prayer
- Coronavirus epidemic
- Hong Kong
- Meeting hall modifications
- District meeting
- Children and YP meetings
- College work coordination
- Material offerings