Click here to view or download the announcements for this week.
- There is no Wednesday night ministry meeting this week
- Wednesday night there will be a dinner and fellowship for all parents here at the meeting hall from 6:00-8:30 pm with brother Ricky Acosta. Food will be catered, but saints are encouraged to bring side dishes.
- The Memorial Day conference will be held in Seattle at the Hyatt Regency (808 Howell St, Seattle, WA 98101) from Friday night, May 24th – Monday morning, May 27th. The meeting schedule is as follows:
- 1st meeting: Friday, May 24 7:30 PM
- 2nd meeting: Saturday, May 25 10:00 AM
- 3rd meeting: Saturday, May 25 7:30 PM
- 4th meeting: Lord’s Day, May 26 9:30 AM
- 5th meeting: Lord’s Day, May 26 7:30 PM
- 6th meeting: Monday, May 27 10:00 AM
- All the families need to plan for transportation to the conference meetings. A signup is available on the table to ride the church van to the meetings. Free parking is available at the Amazon parking garages and maps are on the table.
- For the upcoming Memorial Day conference, all children from K to 6th grade must be registered for children services. Please go to the following website to sign the medical release form (one form per child): https://form.jotform.com/91068471422152
- We will continue our ministry reading from the Ministry Digest from section 3 “Maturing in Life” on the chapter “The Growth and Maturity in Life for the Building of God’s Dwelling Place”.
- If you would like to take the church van down to Anaheim for the training, please sign up with the bookroom.
- Registration for Bible Camp is due by June 9th. There are two registration links, one for children, the other for serving ones:
Click here for Children
Click here for Serving ones
- We are covering week 10 of the Holy Word for Morning Revival on Numbers. The next volume is available in the bookroom.
The upcoming national college training is planning to receive up to 2800 saints. Financial support is needed to bear the needs of the training. You can donate at https://donate.collegetraining.org/. Please pray for the college training.
The Collected Works of Witness Lee will be published in Chinese. A deposit of $100 can be placed at www.twgbr.org.tw. The deadline to order is May 26, 2019.
Burdens for Prayer
- London Training Center
- Meeting hall modifications (parking permit)
- Meeting hall in Vancouver, BC, CA.
- Memorial Day Conference
- National College Training (July 14-20)