- The brothers serving in Europe expect significant growth in the Full-Time Training in London and have plans to increase the facility to support up to 400 trainees and up to 1000 saints in a conference setting. Plans have been drawn up and there is a need for $6 million US dollars to construct the needed buildings. Donations can be marked for “London Training Center”.
- The college retreat will be held April 7-9 at Double K. Final registration is due today: https://www.cognitoforms.com/Churchinbellevue1/Spring2023NWCollegeRetreat
- Anyone with an LSM Webcast subscription can view the Wednesday Night Ministry Meeting from home.
- The first post-pandemic two-week training for college students in the Philippines is resuming this July. Many college-age students would like to attend but may not have the financial means to do so. Donations can be marked for the “Philippines”.
- The Memorial Day conference will be held from May 26-29. All the meetings will be held in the Grand Ballroom of the Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile, located at 540 N Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60611. Discounted rooms may still be available at the Westin Michigan Avenue Chicago: https://www.marriott.com/event-reservations/reservation-link.mi?id=1680126596854&key=GRP&app=resvlink
- We will continue with week 2 of the Holy Word for Morning Revival from the December Training on the Crystallization-Study of 1 and 2 Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, and Esther. Please pick up a copy in the bookroom.
- We will continue our church reading schedule of the Life-Study of Romans this week with messages 23 and 24. You can purchase a set of the Romans Life-studies from the bookroom.
- The website (https://500lifestudies.org/) provides great resources for how to get into the Life-study messages.
- The new Life-Study mobile is now available
- The national college training will be held at the University of Illinois Urbana Champaign | Champaign, IL from July 16 – 22, 2023. Early registration for the national college training is now open; registration is at: https://www.collegetraining.org/register
- Normal registration, from February 1 – April 15
- Late registration, April 16 – May 15
- The church in Bellevue would like to have a fund to support the labor for the college students. If you would like to contribute, please designate your donation for “college work”.
- The Life-Study of the Bible radio broadcast is every Lord’s day at 8:30 pm, KGNW 820 AM
- Please refer to the table below for the cleaning schedule.
|Time Period||First Floor||Second floor|
|Clean before April 2||Crossroads/Bellevue College||Kirkland, Chinese-speaking|
|Clean before April 9||Korean speaking||Somerset, Chinese-speaking|
|Clean before April 16||Young People||Eastgate, Chinese-speaking|
|Clean before April 23||East Bellevue||Downtown, Chinese-speaking|
- YP Retreats, March 31 – April 2
- College Retreat, April 7-9
- Puget Sound Conference, May 12-14
- Memorial Day Conference, May 26-29
- College Training, July 16 – 22
- Bible Camp July 24 – 28
- Camp Canby, August 10-13
- Summer School of Truth, August 15 – 20
Burdens for Prayer
- World situation/Ukraine and China
- GTCA migration
- FTTA Gospel trips
- College work (Bellevue college and Puget Sound Area)