- Registration for the live training in July is due by April 30. Please use this link to register: https://www.cognitoforms.com/Churchinbellevue1/july2023livetrainingregistration
- The brothers serving in Europe expect significant growth in the Full-Time Training in London and have plans to increase the facility to support up to 400 trainees and up to 1000 saints in a conference setting. Plans have been drawn up and there is a need for $6 million US dollars to construct the needed buildings. Donations can be marked for “London Training Center”.
- We have put out a care package for our trainees in the Full-time Training (Shin and Jackie Kim, Mariana Pop, Minsu Gim, and Matthew Tang)
- There is a new sign up sheet for LD lunches to host college students.
- There is a conference in Spokane with brother Ed Marks starting Friday night (4/21) at 7:00 pm. Zoom information and outlines can be found at: https://www.spokaneblendingconference.org/
- There will be a West-coast Korean-speaking blending conference April 29-30
- April 29, 2023 (Saturday) 6:00PM~9:00PM (PST)
- April 30, 2023 (Lord’s Day) 09:00AM~12:15PM (PST)
- There will be a Spanish-speaking conference in Prosser, the weekend of May 5th -7th. Please contact Brother Jose Luis (Phone: (509) 303-5283, Email: [email protected]) or Marcos Yepez (Phone: (509) 212-9645, Email: [email protected]) if you would like hospitality.
- We have a need to resume the landscape service to properly maintain the meeting hall. Any saints are welcome, but we especially need younger brothers to be involved. Please contact Tim Washington.
- The Puget Sound Conference will be held May 12-14
- Anyone with an LSM Webcast subscription can view the Wednesday Night Ministry Meeting from home.
- The Memorial Day conference will be held from May 26-29. All the meetings will be held in the Grand Ballroom of the Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile, located at 540 N Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60611. Discounted rooms may still be available at the Westin Michigan Avenue Chicago: https://www.marriott.com/event-reservations/reservation-link.mi?id=1680126596854&key=GRP&app=resvlink
- We will continue with week 5 of the Holy Word for Morning Revival from the December Training on the Crystallization-Study of 1 and 2 Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, and Esther. Please pick up a copy in the bookroom.
- We will continue our church reading schedule of the Life-Study of Romans this week with messages 27 and 28. You can purchase a set of the Romans Life-studies from the bookroom.
- The website (https://500lifestudies.org/) provides great resources for how to get into the Life-study messages.
- The new Life-Study mobile is now available
- The national college training will be held at the University of Illinois Urbana Champaign | Champaign, IL from July 16 – 22, 2023. Early registration for the national college training is now open; registration is at: https://www.collegetraining.org/register
- Late registration, April 16 – May 15
- The Life-Study of the Bible radio broadcast is every Lord’s day at 8:30 pm, KGNW 820 AM
- Please refer to the table below for the cleaning schedule.
|Time Period||First Floor||Second Floor|
|Clean before April 23||East Bellevue||Downtown, Chinese-speaking|
|Clean before April 30||Central Bellevue||Hall team, Chinese-speaking|
|Clean before May 7||Redmond||Central Bellevue, Chinese-speaking|
|Clean before May 14||Crossroads||Overlake/Factoria, Chinese-speaking|
- West-coast Korean-speaking blending conference April 29-30
- Spanish-speaking conference in Prosser, May 5-7
- Puget Sound Conference, May 12-14
- Memorial Day Conference, May 26-29
- College Training, July 16 – 22
- Bible Camp July 24 – 28
- Camp Canby, August 10-13
- Summer School of Truth, August 15 – 20
Burdens for Prayer
- World situation/Ukraine and China
- GTCA migration
- FTTA Gospel trips
- College work (Bellevue college and Puget Sound Area)