- There is a need for help in preparing meals for the Monday night college meetings. If you would like to help, please add your name, phone number, and email address on the sign-up sheet on the counter, or you can email your information to Sally Smith ([email protected])
- The Wednesday night ministry meeting webcast has resumed. The live stream starts at 7:30 pm. You can click on this link to view the message: www.lsm.org/live
- There will be a Labor Day conference in Northern California. The first meeting is Friday, September 3rd, at 7:30 pm. Zoom details will be available next week.
- We will continue with week 4 from the Holy Word for Morning Revival from Memorial Day “Knowing the Truth, Being Absolute for the Truth, and Proclaiming the Truth in the Present Evil Age”. Saints can acquire a copy of the Holy Word for Morning Revival in one of the following ways:
- Per recent King County guidance, masks are required in indoor public settings, https://kingcounty.gov/depts/health/covid-19.aspx
- We will shift from monthly hall-cleaning to bi-weekly cleaning as we use the meeting hall more often. The Issaquah-Sammamish group will coordinate to clean the first floor during the first half of September. The Central Bellevue Chinese-speaking group will clean the second floor.
- We will continue our church ministry reading in the Ministry Digest from Volume 3, Number 6 (third week out of four weeks). We strongly recommend that all the saints order the Ministry Digest directly from Living Stream Ministry (https://www.livingstream.com/en/) or via DMS (https://www.lsm.org/dms.html)
- The Life-Study of the Bible radio broadcast is every Lord’s day at 8:30 pm, KGNW 820 AM
Burdens for Prayer
- Various trials of the saints (health, economic, family, isolation, spiritual attacks, etc.)
- Transitioning back to in-person meetings
- Bellevue College
- College Training
- COVID situation in Indonesia
- GTCA (www.gtca.us)
- The Gospel to all the Nations