- We will resume monthly cleaning of the meeting hall. The Central Bellevue group will coordinate about how and when to clean in August.
- The church in Portland is near the completion of their new meeting hall, but still need some financial support to finish. Saints who want to give an offering can designate it for the meeting hall in Portland.
- There is a new website to support our prayer, https://beseeching.org/ where you can receive email notifications with prayer burdens.
- 2020 Summer School of Truth is scheduled for two weekends, August 14-16 and 21-23.
- Saints can mail their donations to the meeting hall by check (1835 Bellevue Way NE, Bellevue, WA 98004) or electronically via Zelle, which is a funds transfer system that nearly all banks provide. To use Zelle, you need to log into your online banking system (e.g. Bank of America, BECU, Chase, etc.). You can use the church email account ([email protected]) as the recipient. There is a 2.5% service fee for using Zelle.
- Related to virtual gatherings for children there is a GroupMe group for communication, and the meetings use Zoom. To receive more information please email [email protected]
- We will start a new Holy Word for Morning Revival “Crystallization-Study of Jeremiah/Lamentations”. Saints can acquire a copy of the Holy Word for Morning Revival in one of the following ways:
- The meeting hall will be open from 12 – 4 pm for saints to come and pick up a copy
- For the older saints who are unable to pick up a copy, please contact the service office at [email protected] with your home address and someone will drop off a copy.
- You can order directly from Living Stream Ministry (https://www.livingstream.com/en/)
- You can subscribe to Living Stream Ministry’s Direct Mail Service (DMS) (https://www.lsm.org/dms.html)
- You can order an ebook (Kindle) on Amazon
- We will continue our church ministry reading in the Ministry Digest from Volume 2, Number 6 (third week out of four weeks). We strongly recommend that all the saints order the Ministry Digest directly from Living Stream Ministry (https://www.livingstream.com/en/) or via DMS (https://www.lsm.org/dms.html)
Burdens for Prayer
- Various trials of the saints (health, economic, family, isolation, spiritual attacks, etc.)
- GTCA (gtca.us)
- Summer School of Truth