Click here to view or download the announcements for this week.
- We are two-thirds of the way toward meeting our financial goal to support the London training center, which is critical for the Lord’s move in Europe. We want to meet our goal in a timely way.
- The remaining schedule for the webcast training is:
- Message 9, Lord’s day (12/30), 6:00 pm, OPEN MEETING
- Message 10, Monday (12/31), 7:00 pm
- Message 11, Tuesday (1/1), 9:00 am
- Message 12, Tuesday (1/1), 10:30 am
- The ushers will meet together for extended fellowship and prayer after the Lord’s day meeting on January 6th. Lunch will be provided.
- The saints serving with the piano service will meet together for lunch and fellowship after the meeting on January 13th. Lunch will be provided.
- We are covering week 5 for the Holy Word for Morning Revival on “Propagating the Resurrected, Ascended, and All-Inclusive Christ as the Development of the Kingdom of God”.
- No parking is permitted at the Presbyterian church parking lot. A map of available parking is on the tables.
- We are reading messages 31 and 32 from the Life-Study of Numbers. The reading schedule is on the table and posted on the church website.
- There will be no ministry meeting until the full-time training resumes in February.
Burdens for Prayer
- England Training Center
- Meeting hall modifications (parking)
- Prayer meeting
- Winter Training
- Northwest localities