Click here to view or download the announcements for February 12, 2017.
- Morning revival this week, The Crystallization Study of Ezekiel, Week 4, “The Coordination of the Four Living Creatures.”
- No Wednesday ministry webcast until the full time training resumes on March 1st.
- Main Hall cleaning (Korean Saints).
- Second floor cleaning (Eastgate & Redmond).
- International conference (in Chinese and English) February 17th -19th, Anaheim, CA.
- The parking situation at the meeting hall is very limited; we encourage all saints who park at the meeting hall to carpool. Saints who drive by themselves are encouraged to park offsite (Chevron, residential streets, etc.).
- Please fill out household information sheet. One sheet per household. Particularly note the box for receiving church emails.
- Annual church business meeting will be held on February 12.
- If you would like your 2016 donations documentation for tax purposes, please send an email request to [email protected].
- The reading schedule this week for our ministry reading is: All-Inclusive Christ chapters 14, 15, 16.
- We will have overflow prophesying on the All-Inclusive Christ on February 26th.
- The deadline to sign up for the middle aged training is February 21st. For more information, visit fttamidage.org.
Burdens for Prayer
- International conference in Anaheim
- Bible study at Bellevue College
- Building up an atmosphere of reading the ministry
- Gospel to the nations in Europe and North America
- Prayer and petition for all who are in a high position in this country (1 Tim. 2:1-3)