Click here to view or download the announcements for January 29th, 2017.
- Morning revival this week, The Crystallization Study of Ezekiel, Week 3, “The Four Living Creatures”
- No Wednesday ministry webcast until the full time training resumes in February 2017.
- Main Hall cleaning (Washingtons, Desmones, Shihs)
- Second floor cleaning (Sammamish & Somerset)
- International conference (in Chinese and English) February 17th -19th, Anaheim, CA.
- The deadline to sign up for the middle aged training is February 21st. For more information, visit www.fttamidage.org or talk to Dexter Smith.
- The parking situation at the meeting hall is very limited; we encourage all saints who park at the meeting hall to carpool. Saints who drive by themselves are encouraged to park offsite (Chevron, residential streets, etc.)
- Please fill out household information sheet. One sheet per household. Particularly note the box for receiving church emails.
- Annual church business meeting will be held on February 12.
- If you would like your 2016 donations documentation for tax purposes, please send an email request to [email protected].
- The reading schedule this week for our ministry reading is: All-inclusive Chris chapters 11, 12, 13
- We will have overflow prophesying on the All-Inclusive Christ on February 26th
Burdens for Prayer
- Bible study at Bellevue College
- Building up an atmosphere of reading the ministry
- Gospel to the nations in Europe and North America
- Administration of this country