- Here is the schedule for the video training, please pick up your outline after the meeting.
- Msg 8 – Lord’s Day, January 1st – 10:30am (OPEN MEETING)
- Msg 9 – Lord’s Day, January 1st – 6pm
- Msg 10 – Monday, January 2nd – 9:30am
- Msg 11 – Monday, January 2nd – 11am
- Msg 12 – Tuesday, January 3rd – 7pm
- We will have a church-wide love feast on Monday, January 2nd, at 6:30 pm at the Bellevue meeting hall.
- Between January 2nd – 19th, we will have two gospel trips with visiting saints (from Japan and FTTA). We would encourage the families to open their homes for dinners with the visiting saints and college students. Please sign up at the counter.
- We will cover week 9 from the Holy Word for Morning Revival on the Crystallization- Study of 1 and 2 Kings (Vol. 1) from the Summer Training.
- Please refer to the table below for the cleaning schedule.
|TIME PERIOD||FIRST FLOOR||SECOND FLOOR|
|Clean before Jan. 1||Redmond||Somerset, Chinese-speaking|
|Clean before Jan. 8||Bellevue College,|
|Clean before Jan. 15||Korean speaking||Downtown, Chinese-speaking|
|Clean before Jan. 22||Young People||Hall Team, Chinese-speaking|
- We will continue our church ministry reading in the Ministry Digest from Volume 4, Number 10 (third week out of four weeks). We strongly recommend that all the saints order the Ministry Digest directly from Living Stream Ministry (https://www.livingstream.com/en/) or via DMS (https://www.lsm.org/dms.html)
- The Life-Study of the Bible radio broadcast is every Lord’s day at 8:30 pm, KGNW 820 AM
Burdens for Prayer
- World situation/Ukraine and China
- GTCA migration
- Gospel visit (saints from Japan)
- Gospel visit (FTTA)
- College work (Bellevue college and Puget Sound Area)