- Through January 19th, FTTA trainees will be in the Puget Sound for their gospel trip.
- We will distribute Bibles at Bellevue college on January 18th with the FTTA trainees between 9 am – 2 pm. Please sign up at the counter if you can participate.
- We will begin a church reading schedule of the Life-Study of Romans starting this week. We will read two messages per week. You can purchase a set of the Romans Life-studies from the bookroom.
- Reading schedule this week: Messages 1 and 2
- The website (https://500lifestudies.org/) provides great resources for how to get into the Life-study messages.
- The International Chinese-speaking conference will be held February 17-19 in Anaheim.
- The national college training will be held at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign | Champaign, IL from July 16 – 22, 2023. Early registration for the national college training is now open; registration is at: https://www.collegetraining.org/register
- Early registration, from January 1-31
- Normal registration, from February 1 – April 15
- Late registration, April 16 – May 15
- Additional messages related to the recent December training can be found on lsmwebcast.com
- 2004 Memorial Day Conference (Kansas City), “Vital Factors for the Recovery of the Church as the House of God and the Kingdom of God”
- We will cover week 11 from the Holy Word for Morning Revival on the Crystallization-Study of 1 and 2 Kings (Vol. 1) from the July Training.
- Please refer to the table below for the cleaning schedule.
|TIME PERIOD||FIRST FLOOR||SECOND FLOOR|
|Clean before Jan. 15||Korean speaking||Downtown, Chinese-speaking|
|Clean before Jan. 22||Young People||Hall Team, Chinese-speaking|
|Clean before Jan. 29||East Bellevue||Central Bellevue, Chinese-speaking|
|Clean before Feb. 5||Central Bellevue||Overlake/Factoria, Chinese-speaking|
- The Life-Study of the Bible radio broadcast is every Lord’s day at 8:30 pm, KGNW 820 AM
- International Chinese-speaking conference, February 17-19
Burdens for Prayer
- World situation/Ukraine and China
- GTCA migration
- Gospel visit (FTTA)
- College work (Bellevue college and Puget Sound Area)