Click here to view or download the announcements for this week.
- The church in Bothell is having a meeting tonight to celebrate the establishment of the church in Bothell at 5:30 pm at the Northshore Senior Center, 10201 East Riverside Drive, Bothell, WA 98011.
- We will continue our ministry reading from the Ministry Digest from section 1 The History and Revelation of the Lord’s Recovery, “Introduction- Introduction—an Overview of the Lord’s Recovery”.
- You can subscribe to the Ministry Digest at: https://www.lsm.org/ministry-digest/index.html
- Final registration for the webcast training is due today. Any registration after this date will incur a late fee. The webcast training will begin July 2nd – 10th.
- Registration for the Bellevue/Renton Summer School of Truth is due June 30th. You can register at: https://www.cognitoforms.com/Churchinbellevue1/_2019SummerSchoolOfTruth.
- We are continuing with week 2 in the Holy Word for Morning Revival on The Development of the Kingdom of God in the Christian Life and the Church Life. Please pick up copies in the bookroom.
- The Collected Works of Witness Lee will be published in Chinese has been extended until the end of June. A deposit of $100 can be placed at twgbr.org.tw
- The upcoming national college training is planning to receive up to 2800 saints. Financial support is needed to bear the needs of the training. You can donate at https://donate.collegetraining.org/. You can sign up to pray for the college training at https://collegetraining.org/2019/pray.php
- The Wednesday night ministry meeting webcast continues this week and starts at 7:30 pm at the following locations:
- Chang – Overlake, (425) 830-3900, in Korean
- Wang – South Bellevue, (425) 653-2249, in Chinese
- Miyake – Central Bellevue, (425) 451-7294, in English
- Lu – Kirkland, (206) 696-2543, in English/Chinese
Burdens for Prayer
- London Training Center
- Meeting hall modifications (parking permit)
- Meeting hall in Vancouver, BC, CA.
- National College Training (July 14-20)