Click here to view or download the announcements for this week.
- The Collected Works of Witness Lee will be published in Chinese. A deposit of $100 can be placed at www.twgbr.org.tw. The deadline to order is May 26, 2019.
- Registration for the summer training is due 5/1 (for both the live and video trainings). The church van will drive down to the training again.
- We are starting week 1 of the Holy Word for Morning Revival on Numbers. Copies are available in the bookroom.
- The local training on the Practical Lessons on the Experience of Life has begun, but if saints would still like to sign up fill out a form on the table and purchase a book.
- We would like to re-vitalize the shuttle service; if you can sign up to take the van, please contact Nathan Shih, David Desimone, or Francisco Hernandez.
- The upcoming national college training is planning to receive up to 2800 saints. Financial support is needed to bear the needs of the training. You can donate at https://donate.collegetraining.org. Please pray for the college training.
- We would like to expand the piano service, if you are interested in this service, please contact Michael Wang.
- The Smiths and Miyakes will not be able to host the Wednesday night ministry meeting webcast this week, but the following locations are open at 7:30 pm:
- Chang – Overlake, (425) 830-3900, in Korean
- Wang – South Bellevue, (425) 653-2249, in Chinese
- Lu – Kirkland, (206) 696-2543, in English/Chinese
- We are reading message 53 from the Life-Study of Numbers. The reading schedule is posted on the church website. We will continue our ministry reading with the Practical Lessons on the Experience of Life, please pick up a copy even if you are not signed up for the training.
Burdens for Prayer
- London Training Center
- Gospel trips around Europe and America
- Meeting hall modifications (parking permit)
- Prayer meeting
- Northwest localities
- How to get into the matters of the experience of life to bring us to maturity
- National College Training (July 14 to 20, 2019)