Click here to view or download the announcements for this week.
- The Memorial Day conference will be held in Seattle at the Hyatt Regency (808 Howell St, Seattle, WA 98101) from Friday night, May 24th – Monday morning, May 27th.
- All the families need to plan for transportation to the conference meetings. A signup is available on the table to ride the church van to the meetings. Free parking is available at the Amazon parking garages and maps are on the table.
- Much service is needed for the conference (children, ushering, hospitality, transportation, etc.). The sign up for the services is on the table.
- For the upcoming Memorial Day conference, all children from K to 6th grade must be registered for children services. Please go to the following website to sign the medical release form (one form per child): https://form.jotform.com/91068471422152
- The church in Vancouver (Canada) is nearing the completion of their new meeting hall, but still has a sizable financial shortage. We would like to give a substantial offering to help meet their need. Please designate an offering for Vancouver meeting hall.
- Registration for the summer training is due 5/1 (no late registration for the live training will be received after this date).
- If you would like to take the church van down to Anaheim for the summer training, please sign up with the bookroom.
- We are covering week 8 of the Holy Word for Morning Revival on Numbers. The next volume is available in the bookroom.
- The upcoming national college training is planning to receive up to 2800 saints. Financial support is needed to bear the needs of the training. You can donate at https://donate.collegetraining.org/ Please pray for the college training.
- The Collected Works of Witness Lee will be published in Chinese. A deposit of $100 can be placed at twgbr.org.tw The deadline to order is May 26, 2019.
- The Wednesday night ministry meeting webcast continues this week and starts at 7:30 pm at the following locations:
- Smith – South Bellevue, (206) 914-3447, in English
- Chang – Overlake, (425) 830-3900, in Korean
- Wang – South Bellevue, (425) 653-2249, in Chinese
- Lu – Kirkland, (206) 696-2543, in English/Chinese
- We will continue our ministry reading with the Practical Lessons on the Experience of Life. Please pick up a copy even if you are not signed up for the training. This week we will read chapter 9.
Burdens for Prayer
- London Training Center
- Meeting hall modifications (parking permit)
- Meeting hall in Vancouver, CA.
- Memorial Day Conference
- National College Training (July 14-20)