Click here to view or download the announcements for this week.
- A care package will be sent down to Anaheim for Debbie Willey and the other trainees from the Puget Sound. Cards are on the table, please sign the cards to encourage the trainees.
- This Thursday night at 7:00 pm we will clean the meeting hall and set up chairs to prepare for the conference.
- The Puget Sound conference will be November 9-11 in Bellevue and Seattle. The schedule is as follows:
- Friday evening, 7:30 pm in Bellevue
- Saturday morning, 10:00 am in Bellevue
- Saturday evening, 7:00 pm in Bellevue
- Lord’s day morning, 9:30 am in Seattle (Greenlake)
- We have hospitality requests for the Puget Sound conference; please sign up if you can take hospitality.
- We need help to take care of the children during the conference, please sign up if you can serve.
- Please return the service signup sheet to the box on the counter. Additional sheets are on the counter.
- Parents for children in grades 3-6 need to take their children to their classroom to sign them in. Also please be mindful to quickly pick up your children after the meeting finishes.
- We will cover week 21 in the HWMR in Leviticus; copies are available in the bookroom.
- We are reading messages 15 and 16 from the the Life-Study of Numbers. The reading schedule is on the table and posted on the church website.
- The Wednesday night ministry meeting webcast will 7:30 pm at the following locations:
- Smith – South Bellevue, (206) 914-3447, in English
- Chang – Overlake, (425) 830-3900, in Korean
- Wang – South Bellevue, (425) 653-2249, in Chinese
- Lu – Kirkland, (206) 696-2543, in Chinese
- Miyake – Central Bellevue, (425) 451-7294, in English
Burdens for Prayer
- England Training Center
- Meeting hall modifications (parking)