Click here to view or download
the announcements for this week.
- A property for a meeting hall has been identified in Fiji, but Fiji is a poor country and the saints there will have difficulty raising the total amount needed. Fiji is strategic and the Lord has used the church there to spread to the Solomon Islands, Vanuatu, and Tonga.
- A meeting for all college students has been started on every Monday night and help is needed for meal preparation. Please sign up to help in the rotation. All expenses will be borne by the church.
- We are reading chapter 14 of the Practical Lessons on the Experience of Life this week.
- The children’s meeting serving ones will gather for prayer and fellowship (with lunch) today after the Lord’s day meeting.
- Registration for the winter training has opened and ends October 27th. Please register with the bookroom. If you would like to ride down to Anaheim in the church van, please sign up.
- There will be a prayer and coordination time for all the saints serving with the business office (including announcements) on Saturday morning (10/26) at 10:00 am.
- We are covering week 23 (Vol. 4) in the Holy Word for Morning Revival on Numbers.
Burdens for Prayer
- Meeting hall modifications – finding contractor
- District meeting
- Beginning of the new school year
- Children and YP meetings
- College work coordination