Click here to view or download
the announcements for this week.
- The church in Berlin has identified a good property for a meeting hall, but there is a financial need to help secure the property. We would like to provide a donation to help meet the Lord’s need in Germany.
- Children’s meetings resume today.
- We will resume our ministry reading with the Practical Lessons on the Experience of Life starting with chapter 10 this week. We would like to encourage the reading groups to start again. We will meet together next Saturday morning (September 14th) at 10:00 am. If you were not in a reading group, we encourage you to join yourself to an existing group or start a new group.
- Registration for the junior high retreat is due September 22nd. The JH boys retreat is October 11-13, the JH girls retreat is October 25-27. You can register at churchinboise.org.
- The high school retreat is October 18-20. Registration for the high school retreat is due September 29th.
- The foundational truths meeting will start at 11 am on the third floor after the break.
- We are covering week 18 in Holy Word for Morning Revival on Numbers.
- The Thanksgiving conference will be held in Houston, Texas. Reserve hotel rooms now.
- You can subscribe to the Ministry Digest at lsm.org/ministry-digest/index.html.
Burdens for Prayer
- Meeting hall modifications – finding contractor
- District meeting
- Beginning of the new school year
- Children and YP meetings
- College work coordination