Click here to view or download the announcements for this week.
- We are two-thirds of the way toward meeting our financial goal to support the London training center. We want to meet our goal in a timely way.
- The ushers will meet together for extended fellowship and prayer after the Lord’s day meeting on January 6th. Lunch will be provided.
- We are covering week 4 for the Holy Word for Morning Revival, copies are available in the bookroom.
- No parking is permitted at the Presbyterian church parking lot. A map of available parking is on the tables.
- We are reading messages 29 and 30 from the Life-Study of Numbers. The reading schedule is on the table and posted on the church website.
- There will be no ministry meeting until the full-time training resumes in February.
- The schedule for the winter training is:
- Message 1, Tuesday (12/25), 9:00 am
- Message 2, Tuesday (12/25), 10:30 am
- Message 3, Wednesday (12/26), 7:00 pm
- Message 4, Thursday (12/27), 7:00 pm
- Message 5, Friday (12/28), 7:00 pm, OPEN MEETING
- Message 6, Saturday (12/29), 9:00 am
- Message 7, Saturday (12/29), 10:30 am
- Message 8, Lord’s day (12/30), 10:30 am
- Message 9, Lord’s day (12/30), 6:00 pm, OPEN MEETING
- Message 10, Monday (12/31), 7:00 pm
- Message 11, Tuesday (1/1), 9:00 am
- Message 12, Tuesday (1/1), 10:30 am
Burdens for Prayer
- England Training Center
- Meeting hall modifications (parking)
- Prayer meeting
- Winter Training
- Northwest localities