Click here to view or download the announcements for this week.
- There will be a Bible distribution at Bellevue College on January 15th and 16th; there is a sign up on the table for helping on campus.
- The International Chinese-Speaking conference will be held in Anaheim, California, February 15-17, 2019. Please see Michael Lu for signing up.
- We are still short of our financial goal to support the London training center, please continue to pray and offer for this need.
- The saints serving with the piano service will meet together for lunch and fellowship after the meeting today. Lunch will be provided.
- All the saints serving with the children’s meetings will meet on January 20th after the Lord’s day meeting.
- The Memorial Day conference will be held in Seattle this year and there will be a big need to provide hospitality. We will have more details in the coming weeks; we encourage all families to receive hospitality.
- We are covering week 7 for the Holy Word for Morning Revival on “Propagating the Resurrected, Ascended, and All-Inclusive Christ as the Development of the Kingdom of God”.
- We are reading messages 35 and 36 from the Life-Study of Numbers. The reading schedule is posted on the church website.
- There will be no ministry meeting until the full-time training resumes in February.
Burdens for Prayer
- England Training Center
- Meeting hall modifications (parking)
- Prayer meeting
- Northwest localities