Click here to view or download
the announcements for this week.
- The Puget Sound conference is on November 15-17.
- We will receive hospitality for the Puget Sound conference, please sign up if your family can host.
- We have made special arrangements to use Chinook Middle School for the Saturday meetings during the Puget Sound conference for children in grades 1-6. Parents can drop off their children as early as 3 pm. Dinner will be provided and parents are encouraged to join. Children should be picked up immediately after the evening meeting. Toddlers through kindergarten will remain in the Bellevue meeting hall. We are starting week 1 from the Memorial Day Conference, please pick up a copy in the bookroom.
- The ushers will meet next week for prayer and fellowship next Lord’s day during the break.
- The new phone list is now available to be picked up on the table.
- We are reading chapter 17 of the Practical Lessons on the Experience of Life this week.
- We will continue week 2 in the Holy Word for Morning Revival from the Memorial Day Conference, please pick up a copy in the bookroom.
- We have some copies of Volume 2 of the Ministry Digest available in the bookroom.
- The dates of the video training are December 24 – January 1.
- If you would like to ride down to Anaheim in the church van, please sign up in bookroom.
- The Wednesday night ministry meeting webcast starts at 7:30 pm
Burdens for Prayer
- Hong Kong
- Meeting hall modifications – finding contractor
- District meeting
- Children and YP meetings
- College work coordination