Click here to view or download
the announcements for this week.
- We will receive hospitality for the Puget Sound conference, please sign up if your family can host.
- The ushers will meet during the break for prayer and fellowship.
- The new phone list is now available and to be picked up on the table.
- The schedule for the Puget Sound conference (November 15-17) will be:
- Friday night (11/15), 7:30 pm, Bellevue meeting hall
- Saturday afternoon (11/16), 3:30 pm, Bellevue meeting hall
- Saturday night (11/16), 7:00 pm, Bellevue meeting hall
- Lord’s day morning (11/17), 9:30 am, Seattle (Green Lake)
- We have made special arrangements to use Chinook Middle School for the Saturday meetings during the Puget Sound conference for children in grades 1-6. Parents can drop off their children as early as 3 pm. Dinner will be provided and parents are encouraged to join. Children should be picked up immediately after the evening meeting. Toddlers through kindergarten will remain in the Bellevue meeting hall.
- The dates of the video training are December 24 – January 1.
- We are reading chapter 18 of the Practical Lessons on the Experience of Life this week.
- We have some copies of Volume 2 of the Ministry Digest available in the bookroom.
- We will continue week 3 in the Holy Word for Morning Revival from the Memorial Day Conference, please pick up a copy in the bookroom.
- If you would like to ride down to Anaheim in the church van, please sign up in the bookroom.
- The Wednesday night ministry meeting webcast starts at 7:30 pm.
Burdens for Prayer
- Hong Kong
- Meeting hall modifications – finding contractor
- District meeting
- Children and YP meetings
- College work coordination